Icom Ultra Compact VHF IC-M330GE
Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The compact IC-M330E/GE measures only 156.5 (W) × 66.5 (H) × 110.1 (D) mm making it ideal for a cockpit where space is limited. Installation can be carried out by means of the provided U-shaped mounting bracket (base / substructure) or with the optional mounting kit MBF-5 (for installation in an instrument panel; see above).
Intuitive User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
Class Leading Receiver Performance
The IC-M330E/GE’s receiver provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls
GPS Receiver Built-in (IC-M330GE)
A built-in GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls.
- IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- External speaker connection
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
- Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W, with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key