Raymarine Chartplotter Accessories RNS-5
The RNS-5 network switch is designed for expanding Raymarine integrated chartplotter systems using RayNet high-speed Ethernet cabling.
Intergrated Network Expansion
Use the RNS-5 to integrate Axiom displays with radars, sonar modules, IP cameras, and Teledyne FLIR thermal cameras. The RNS-5 also supports networking with Raymarine YachtSense digital control systems and the YachtSense Link marine mobile router. Two RNS-5 switches can be daisy-chained together for larger systems. The RNS-5 is simple to install and requires no complicated setup.
RNS-5 Key Features
- 5 RayNet Ethernet gigabit ports for fast and reliable connectivity
- Rugged IPX 6 construction
- Reliable, waterproof RayNet connector Ethernet cable ports
- Designed for simple bulkhead mounting
- LED power and network port status indicators
- Unmanaged- simply plug and play with Raymarine devices.
- No complicated setup or configuration
What’s in the Box (A80731)
RNS-5 Network Switch, Documentation, Fixing screws (M4, 8.94 x 25 mm), Power cable (1.5 m (4.9 ft))
July 28, 2023