Raymarine AIS700 – Class B Transceiver
The AIS700 from Raymarine is a Class B Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver designed for use with any multifunction navigation display systems. As a Class B AIS transceiver, the AIS700 not only receives broadcasts from other vessels, it also transmits your own boat’s information too helping you to be seen on other vessels’ systems.
AIS700 Key Features
- Full transmit and receive AIS for enhanced situational awareness and safety
- Latest SO-TDMA technology for longer range and faster performance
- Built-in antenna splitter simplifies installation with existing VHF radio antenna
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183, PC (setup & diagnostics) and SeaTalkng compatible
- Software or hardware switchable Silent Mode for enhanced security when needed.
What’s in the Box (E70476)
AIS transceiver, GNSS antenna including fitted cable 10m (33 ft), Power/data cable 2m (6.56 ft), VHF Radio cable 1m (3.28 ft), DeviceNet to SeaTalkng adaptor cable 1m (3.28 ft), GNSS antenna gasket, GNSS antenna pole mount, AIS transceiver fixings screws (No.8×19) x 4, GNSS antenna pole mount screws x 3, Documentation, GNSS antenna surface mount fixings: Thumbs nuts x 3, Studs (M3x40) x 3