Raymarine EV-400 Sail Pilot
The EV-400 Sail Pilot is the perfect solution for large sailboats with mechanical steering. The EV-400 Sail Pilot kit includes the p70s color, pushbutton autopilot controller, EV-1 sensor core, ACU-400 actuator control unit, rotary rudder feedback unit, and an Evolution cabling kit. Choose any Type 2 or Type 3 mechanical linear, rotary or hydraulic linear autopilot drive unit to complete the system.
- Suitable for large sailboats with mechanical steering systems
- Works Type 2 or Type 3 mechanical linear, rotary, or hydraulic linear drives
- Rotary rudder feedback sensor kit included
- SeaTalkNG/NMEA2000 for networking with instruments and chartplotters
- Requires no complicated setup or autopilot calibration.
- Includes the EV-1 sensor core. An intelligent 9-axis heading sensor that uses aerospace guidance technology to adapt and evolve to changing sea conditions and vessel dynamics
EV-400 Sail Pilot
The EV-400 Sail autopilot pack includes the EV-1 heading sensor, ACU400 actuator control unit, p70s color autopilot controller, rudder reference unit and an Evolution SeaTalkng cabling kit.
What’s in the Box (T70161):
ACU unit, Documentation, Screws (pan head type), SeaTalkng spur to bare wires cable 1 m (3.3 ft)
July 27, 2023