Raymarine RS150 GPS
The RS150 GPS is a high-performance, self-contained, remotely mounted GPS/GNSS sensor for Raymarine navigation systems.
High Performance GPS Sensor
The RS150 GPS is a high-performance, remotely mounted GPS/GNSS sensor for Raymarine navigation systems. Choose the RS150 when a dedicated remotely mounted, network-compatible GPS sensor is required.
RS150 Key Features
- 72-channel GPS receiver
- Fast 10Hz position updates
- Satellite differential GPS-compatible. Space-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled with WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN support
- A GNSS receiver with GLONASS compatibility
- Low power consumption: 30mA (1 LEN)
- SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible (using a device net adapter cable)
- Designed for low profile surface mounting or optional pole mounting
What’s in the Box (T70327)
GNSS receiver, Mounting gasket, Documentation, SeaTalkng (White) cable 6 m (19.69 ft), Threaded studs (M4x40mm) x 3, Finger nuts x 3