Raymarine Standard-Arm Forward Wind Transducer
The Raymarine® E22078 Standard-Arm Forward Wind Transducer is designed for use with Raymarine i60, ST60, ST290, ST70 and i70 instrument display systems.
- Functions include Wind Speed and Wind Angle
- Includes standard 14.5″ arm, vane, cups, cable and base
- Manufactured for high performance and reliability
- Designed for use with Raymarine i60, ST60, ST290, ST70 and i70 instrument display systems
- Transducer Arm Length: 14.5″
What’s in the Box (E22078)
E22078 masthead transducer unit with 100 ft. cable and base
Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument display requires iTC-5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
Note: The i60 Wind Instrument was designed to support the same wind transducer that the ST60 Wind Instrument had been designed to support. Accordingly the wind transducers leads may simply be unplugged from the ST60 Wind Instrument and then plugged into the corresponding color coded terminals of the i60 Wind Instrument.