Raymarine Wheelpilot ST4000 MK2 Drive Unit – E12093
Wheel drive autopilot for small to medium sailboats
Autopilot for Wheel Streered Sailboats
The EV-100 Wheel Pilot is a complete autopilot solution for wheel-steered sailboats. Designed for do-it-yourself installations, the EV-100 Wheel Pilot’s externally mounted drive mounts in the cockpit, attached directly to the spokes of the boat’s steering wheel. The EV-100 Wheel Pilot delivers precision autopilot control using the intelligent EV-1 sensor core and the ACU-100 actuator control unit. EV-100 Wheel Pilot systems are available with p70s autopilot control head, or choose a system without a control head and use a Raymarine Axiom chartplotter for full autopilot control.
E12093 Key Features
- Rated for wheel-steered sailboats up to 16,500 lbs (7,500kg) displacement
- Tech Tip: Remember to always take your vessel’s fully laden displacement weight into account (often 20% above the designed displacement).
- Designed for cockpit installations.
- SeaTalkNG/NMEA2000 for networking with sailing instruments and chartplotters
- Requires no complicated setup or autopilot calibration.
- Includes the EV-1 sensor core. An intelligent 9-axis heading sensor that uses aerospace guidance technology to adapt and evolve to changing sea conditions and vessel dynamics
May 24, 2023